How you can help us
As a charity, we rely solely on the generosity and kindness of the public to enable us to go on caring for cats and kittens.
Our work never stops, so your support is vital to us. From giving your time as a volunteer to leaving a legacy, or subscribing to The Cat magazine, anything that you can do is much appreciated.
Alternatively, you can help us by giving a regular gift via Direct Debit or by making a one-off donation online today.
Thank you for your support!
Friends of Dereham Adoption Centre: The Friends of Dereham is a group of volunteers who help us organise fundraising events and activities to raise money for the Centre, which rehomes and helps hundreds of cats every year.
Our Centre cannot carry out this vital work without funds, so by becoming a volunteer you could be at the forefront of helping cats in your area.
Even sparing a few hours a week or a few hours monthly to help could make a huge difference.
If you are interested in volunteering here at the centre or attending & helping to organise events please contact us on 01362 687 919 for more information. We look forward to meeting you!
Donations of the following items would be of great use to the shelter and for fundraising event
- Radiator beds for our cats to enjoy laying on them in their pens
- Good quality cat carriers, and other cat care items
- Office paper/photo paper or other office supplies
- Any items not used in the centre are passed on to local Cats Protection Branches.
- Cuddly toys for our kittens to snuggle up to and for use as tombola prizes.
- Good quality bric-a-brac (no clothing please), books and new items for raffle prizes
- Any unwanted blankets and towels.
- Gazebo's and tables, please don't throw away your old Gazebo or tables, think of us, we need new or old gazebo's to keep our volunteers dry when they are fundraising for us, if you are able to help us, please do not hesitate to contact us here at the Centre.
- Used ink cartridges, we recycle them to raise funds.